To discuss Apple iPad tablet enclosures, or for any other tablet kiosk, talk to imageHOLDERS today by emailing email@example.com or call UK +44(0)1202 892 863 | USA 1-888-858-9778.
A secure, cost effective and efficient way to engage, inform and capture your customers.
imageHOLDERS iPad Kiosks are available as counter mounts, floor stands and wall mounts. Our iPad kiosks enable you to use your Apple iPad in public spaces ensuring a stylish, secure and versatile enclosure.
- Fit the full range of iPads from 1st gen through to the larger iPad Pro
- Remain fully secure with our key and lock system
- Feature cable management systems that hides cables and enables continuous power access
- Be customised and tailored to suit your businesses branding
- Promise a lifetime warranty
- Integrate OEM devices to provide a multi-channel enclosure
- Easy to assemble, simple to use.
Our iPad Kiosks are used within a range of business environments from employee clocking-in to exhibition display stands and from customer feedback and payment processing to home automation. Wherever there is a use for an iPad, there is an imageHOLDERS iPad Kiosk.
Our standard iPad Kiosks include:
- Our Core tablet kiosk range is our most effective solution with a tamper proof security rating. Suitable for back of house or low traffic environments. Fitting as standard the iPad Mini.
- Our Expo tablet kiosk range is flexible and robust, suitable for demanding environments with a fully secure security rating. Fitting as standard iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7″).
- Our Slimline tablet kiosk range is our slimmest design, fitting flush to wall or glass with our highest security rating. Fitting as standard, iPad Mini, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2. iPad Pro (9.7″).
- Our Shell tablet kiosk range is rated as our most secure enclosure, suitable for high traffic environments, with a sleek design. Fitting as standard, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7″).
Our enclosures which are highly tailorable and fit tablets plus devices include:
- Our Shell+ tablet kiosk range meets our highest security rating, fitting larger tablets with elegant style, suitable for device integration. Fitting as standard, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7″), iPad Pro (12.9″).
- Our Integrator Pro tablet kiosk range is our most dynamic enclosure, fitting large tablets and multiple devices including printers, and meets our highest security rating. Fitting as standard, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7″), iPad Pro (12.9″).
For security, each iPad Kiosk has an integrated locking system and the entire unit can be secured to a wall, floor, counter, desk or other surface. imageHOLDERS’ iPad kiosks and tablet enclosures are designed to be easy and inviting for customers or visitors to use. All our iPad kiosks can rotate through 180° to be viewed in either landscape or portrait mode.
iPad Kiosks as interactive POS kiosks
Within our secure iPad kiosks, you can combine any iPad tablet with a range of devices to create an interactive POS kiosk. Whether you need to display information for visitors, get feedback from your customers or want self-service sales and bookings, the Apple device you choose is held securely inside the tablet enclosure. We can integrate devices with iPad kiosks, such as EMV I and II payment receptors, RFID or NFC contactless card scanners, biometric readers, and printers, to name a few.
Future proofing with the Universal Tablet Tray
Technology changes at such a rapid rate, that it’s important to future proof your iPad Kiosk. With imageHOLDERS there is no need to go to the hassle and expense of changing the whole enclosure. Our unique Cassette and Slide & Lock technology allows you to simple change the tray and bezel to accommodate the latest tablet and iPad. Therefore whenever Apple introduce their latest iPad to the world, you can quickly and simply integrate the new tablet within the enclosure. No other tablet enclosures use this patented system which ensures you’ll get years of use out of your investment, even if technology inevitably changes.