About Device Integration
With multi-device tablet kiosks, you can offer your customers unlimited Point of Sale opportunities, including customer feedback, e-commerce, security checks, ticket vending and vouchers. Our E.POS and M.POS enclosures allow you the space to integrate a huge range of OEM devices with your tablet, including any combination of credit card readers, printers, barcode scanners, cameras.
All this and more can be incorporated and housed in a secure unit with your corporate branding and tailored to your specific business needs. As part of our custom design service, we provide expert advice on OEMs and professional project management to ensure your integrated tablet kiosks are successfully deployed within your organisation – anywhere in the world.
E.POS Tablet Kiosks
Electronic Point of Sale is a perfect example of tablet kiosk integration. Our EPOS Kiosks offer a cost effective and sleek alternative to till systems and outdated kiosks used for security check purposes. By combining a tablet device with an RFID / NFC scanner, swipe card and printer, your business is able to use M.POS in a variety of ways:
- Take secure transactions via credit cards.
- Print receipts, vouchers or tickets.
- Scan I.D. cards, passports, driving licenses or credit cards with Contactless NFC technology.
Benefits of Multifunction Tablet Enclosures and Kiosks
Integrated tablet kiosks can benefit any business looking to implement omnichannel marketing, engage customers and boost sales. Furthermore, when teamed with a data capture app, your tablet kiosk can provide a range of information and statistics that are invaluable for planning and improving services. For example, ImageHOLDERS have worked with a number of healthcare trusts which now use self-service kiosks which have an integrated data capture program which records patient’s feedback. Other benefits include:
- Cost-effective solutions that boost ROI and generate new business.
- Empower customers and sales staff.
- Modernise offices and any business environment.
- Launch multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Increase user engagement and customer loyalty.
- Gather feedback through surveys and data capture.
- Display and promote company information through your website.
- Play videos and promotional material.
- Provide real-time information to customers – e.g. stock check.
- Give your infrastructure a virtual team member.
- Paperless – records saved on cloud software.