Thank you for your interest in a career at imageHOLDERS, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our thriving company. To see a complete list of current vacancies and the associated qualifications and experience that we are looking for from prospective candidates please see below. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking to hire:
Junior Assembly Technician
The main responsibilities of this role are in the effective and efficient undertaking of daily production duties with an emphasis on producing imageHOLDERS orders and maintaining a clean, safe and organised working environment. You will be expected to work collaboratively and follow and improve company processes.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the product range
- Understand the drawings, descriptions and terminology used
- Learn to use all of the machinery, jigs and tools safely and effectively
- Use the company’s IT systems including email, production files, Solidworks, PDMWorks and MRP
- Maintain a clean and organised working environment
- Liaise with courier companies and understand the various dispatch procedures
- Be available for travel to assist with off site exhibitions and installations
- Manage stock quantities, locations and quality
- Report any problems or issues back to the Production Manager
- Be able to follow drawings and detailed assembly instructions
- Look at problems with an innovative forward thinking problem solving mindset
- Work to quality constant improvement standard.
In time you will be expected to be able to manage imageHOLDER’s works orders and prototyping orders from start to completion.
- Printing orders and drawings
- Complete picking lists and cutting lists
- Process all standard manufacturing operations
- Complete quality control checks on all components and assemblies produced
- Create and complete packaging
- Correctly create labels
- Obtain quotes for shipping of goods.
- Complete shipping of goods.
- Dispatch goods where necessary.
- Complete first article quality control report.
- Maintain stock in the correct locations and quantities
- Raise purchase orders for stock, fixings etc for approval by production manager
- Contact suppliers for quotes, lead-times and specifications
- Carry out stock checks
- From time to time all staff will be required to carry out tasks not detailed within their role.
- Your role will develop over time and your job may change and develop as the company changes and as is required. Full training will be given in all areas and a training and competency matrix will be used to track your progress.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Sales Bonus Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Great office atmosphere
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Free parking
How to Apply
Please send your CV with covering email to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the role please call Keely Marsango, 01202 892863.