Thank you for your interest in a career at imageHOLDERS, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our thriving company. To see a complete list of current vacancies and the associated qualifications and experience that we are looking for from prospective candidates please click here. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking to hire a Sales Assistant/Junior Account Manager
Sales Assistant/Junior Account Manager
We are looking for a Sales Assistant/Junior Account Manager to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for Sales Account Managers.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, exceptionally organised and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
- The first point of contact handling customer enquiries and orders over the phone, through email and live chat.
- Entering new enquiries on our CRM system quickly and efficiently.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Operations department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records within the CRM
- Support sales team with pricing reviews and provide marketing with up to date product pricing
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Organise travel and accommodation for the sales team
- Organise calendars and meetings for the sales team
- Support the sales team with administrative tasks such as expenses
- Support the sales team in the lead up to and post exhibitions
- Prepare sales collateral for the sales team when requested
- Process all leads gained from exhibitions and input into the CRM system
- Support marketing with the CRM system, customer personalisation and automation
- Analyse any customer data and report any trends to the sales and marketing teams
- Support the finance team with the implementation and migration of the new CRM system
- Manage the sales showroom and demo products.
- From time to time all staff will be required to carry out tasks not detailed within their role.
Key Skills and Experience
- Preferred recent graduate from sales, business or marketing related degrees, alongside strong computer skills.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to communicate and work with all departments
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
For the right candidate, the aim of this role is to develop and progress into an Account Manager in 12 months.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Bonus Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Great office atmosphere
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Free parking
How to Apply
Please send your CV with covering email through to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the role please call Keely Marsango, 01202 892863.