Thank you for your interest in a career at imageHOLDERS, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our thriving company.
We are currently looking for the following candidates to join our busy team:
- Account Manager
Contact us for more information.
Sales Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager/ Business Development Manager
imageHOLDERS are looking for Account Managers to join our growing international sales team and help us achieve our goals.
imageHOLDERS is a fast growing design and manufacturing SME working in a global market within the kiosk and enclosure sector. We sell into multiple sectors, delivering our solutions across the globe with partners and resellers. We are looking to recruit high calibre and experienced account managers and business development professionals.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, exceptionally organised and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices and B2B sales. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and exceed sales targets.
imageHOLDERS is a flat management, collaborative structure. Flexible home working, or office based pending location is available. The role offers uncapped staged commision scheme and attractive share option scheme.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. The Account Manager will also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Marketing, Design and Operations departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel to visit customers or attend exhibitions.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise profit
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our kiosk solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- From time to time all staff will be required to carry out tasks not detailed within their role.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary with OTE
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Flexible home working, or office based pending location
- Pension Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Sales Bonus Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Free parking
How to Apply
Please send your CV with covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the role please call Suzanne Chivers, 01202 892863.